Monday, March 2, 2009

New Countdown ... T minus 7 days

This may be my only post in the next week here... Like before- the next test is in one week and basically the whole student body is going into lockdown mode (myself included). Being in class and studying can now take up 13-14 hours of your day and nobody would think twice about it.

For this mini once again histology is being a little thorn in my side- this time its embryology though... Not that its that difficult to grasp, but that the professor who teaches it wants you to remember every single mintue detail that he mentions or puts in his powerpoint which is unfortunate.

Also unfortunate is that this week is basically Phsysiology oriented which accounts for the major part of our test. Also we are getting a lot of biochemistry and anatomy- so hopefully they didnt put the super difficult stuff last and I will be able to comprehend it and then study it instead of having to teach it to myself this week.... which would be really bad.

I feel totally overwhelmed with all of this information and on top of that I feel like I am forgetting the stuff that I learned over the first 4 weeks, which is bad because it will be on the final. Just crap... but I'll just have to get over it, because I'm sure I will feel that way no matter what week it is.

I played Powderpuff football yesterday, which is very fun... and now I have some new bruises to show for it. I still need to get angrier, but I am finding that difficult. I was never an angry person was I? I said what I felt and let you know if you were doing something I didnt like- but thats straightforeward yes? not mean... Who knows... I'm not the best judge of my own character.

Didnt go to class this morning because there is a PACE case at 11, so now I have to watch the lecture that just posted about blood groups. If I remember correctly, they werent too terribly hard- but I may have just gotten the undergrad gloss over- which Augie seems to have been pretty damn good at so far.

Aight- to internet school I go!
~Kristen

ps- send me emails! I love getting emails, if for nothing else to distract me from my depressing world of studying for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment