Friday, March 27, 2009

Why is it that weekends seem to suck now more than weekdays...

OH I know why... because they have even MORE studying in them... stupid weekends.



Today was the big powderpuff game... and we lost. BUT it was not a shut out (we scored a touchdown). I think the end score was 27 to 6... haha. Lets see. This one girl Amy (on the other team) lived up to her name as being a beast. She knocked me off balance once and I stumbled backwards and onto a knee, and then knocked our center flat out on her ass and then fell on top of her. This woman is large too. How she does it, is that shes on Defense, so she can move before our QB hikes the ball, and she uses this time where the O-line has to remain motionless to start her lunge... So by the time WE can move, SHE was already coming at us... Enough of her, I did knock another girl on her ass though.





I think I forgot to mention that I participated in a practice phlebotomy clinic on Monday where we got to draw "blood" ie red water out of the practice arms. It was pretty sweet, but do ever get better you would have to practice on a person, and nobody was volunteering for that. (this farside reminded me of it)

Well I still need to decide whether I'm going to the party with free drinks, or will study. Sadly I will probably choose the later. What I good little student I am. mheh. BUT I sure as hell dont want to jeopardize any of my tomorrow by drinking to much today so whatever.


Love and Hugs to all! (except maybe morris.... because he got to have a fun spring break in disney world and at water parks while I was stuck here... so he only gets a head nod)
<3 kristen

1 comment:

  1. *nods head in return*

    I'll guess you ended up studying, too. Hell, I didn't even really drink over break. I'm so glad I'm not an alcoholic, but this place makes me feel like I'd be better off as one.

    ReplyDelete