Monday, March 23, 2009

Craptastic



Thats what life is like right now... Just craptastic. Perhaps its because a new week and we're nearing the end of this first semester, or perhaps I'm just in a bit of a slump. Either way I do not feel very chipper and am having a really REALLY hard time trying to get myself motivated to study.

I've also just been really, well, sad lately and I dont really have a reason for why. Its not grades because those are good. (except biochem >:-/ ) So i really dont have a reason, and that irritates me. So I'm full of a bunch of I dont know right now. And the smallest little things will get me going too. A song that makes me sad makes me really sad... Or thinking about something that I miss makes me upset... its quite ridiculous. I'm convinced that my brain just needs something to worry about so why not everything... stupid brain... its trying to get my stomach upset so it will give me an ulcer. They're in it together plotting against me. Oh well.

I got one of my ebay purchases today- New Cami and some bras! I havent tried them on yet because I havent been home, so lets hope they fit. I also got Laura's awesome card triad- Thanks! (I'm not even sure if you read this... but thanks anyways, I'll have to send you an email) Theres nothing like getting 3 holidays all at once... Hey, at least Easter got here before easter. :-)... speaking of which I dont even know when Easter is anyways. Its a holliday I never really understood though anyways.. Crucification, reserection---> Giant bunny, colored eggs... you tell me.

So much on my mind right now... school, life, having no life, seeing people that still have social lives and wondering if they are doing better than me and if they are why dont I have a social life, I hurt all over from practice and we have it again tomorrow... I want it to be done. See so many things, and I dont want to study, but I have to and it sucks.

Which in fact I am going to attempt to do right now. Probably more histology and then some physiology, and lastly biochem in bed. It will be my bedtime story... Perhaps I will read to my mother tonight-- about single gene disorders. HA!

much <3
~Kristen
PS.. the Farside is what greeted me in one of Laura's cards and I found it just too totally funny and ironic that it arrived today not to put is up... I think its just hilarious.. so thats why its there.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Chicken of Depression, too. Here, we just have roaming groups of wild turkeys that block the roads at inconvenient times. I force them to fly off by running my car up really close to them, though, so they'll get out of my damn way!

    I think Easter is the 11th. I'm not sure, though, since I stopped keeping track of that holiday once I got here. And I have to say since you haven't really done the schooling away from home thing, that from my experience, those feelings will eventually pass once you've spent a little time back at home during a break or maybe after about a year total of school. It's different for different folks. You need to go visit home at some point, though, and me, too :-)

    ReplyDelete