Friday, February 27, 2009

mheh.

so i seriously want for this to be over... Basic sciences suck. That is what I have decided... and they especially suck when you go through them as fast as we do here. My next mini is in less than 2 weeks and I'm starting to freak out a little. I just study as much as I possibly can and hope that it will be enough... but I still have a hard time accepting that I cant learn everything that I need to- and I'm working on not feeling overwhelmed with the amount of things that I still need to learn for the test. Its just a lot of stuff. So so much stuff.

My life has been pretty boring as of late. I bought some crackers, tuna, seasoning, and butter from the store. The rest of the stuff I want I'll pick up on Saturday. The market is definitely cheaper than the store for fruits and veggies and eggs. So I will just go there early on Saturday morning. Then go to the gym, shower, and go to some tutoring sessions before spending the rest of my day studying. What a life. I feel like shampoo- lather rinse repeat. Just replace lather and rinse with study and sleep and you've got it.

I'll try to post some pictures up here (actually I HAVE tried, but my computer is a butt). Dont get your hopes up though.

~Kristen

1 comment:

  1. You should try posting pictures on some other picture website, if you haven't already.

    And, it sounds like you've been doing fairly well on your exams, so I would think you'd learn from the past that your studying pays off. You don't need to freak out.

    <3

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete