Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day

Its wednesday... Thats about all I've got. No I'm just kidding. Stuff happened today. Lets see- for the rest of this week classes start at 9 instead of 8 so me and Bela (my best friend here.. its crazy how similar we are and the events in our lifes that brought us to meeting... ask me and I'll tell you but its too much to type) will be gym'n it up in the morning instead of the afternoon.

Had a Pace session today... They always suck --> because they remind you of all the stuff you dont know :-( and should :-( :-( BUT! Since I had a Pace session today (which started at 1, and my classes ended at noon) I had time to go to the pool and swim a little and lay out in the sun. Dont worry- I had my SPF 50 on. But that brings me to my next point. I need to figure out how to get the back of my legs with the spray on sunscreen in a uniform fashion. I have some serious burnage going on in select spots.

I also had to rescue a persons necklace and pendant from the bottom of the pool; so that made me feel quite useful, AND gave me a valid reason to play in the pool.

Also apparently I looked good today. "cute". Just had a little see through white top thing that mom bought me- an XL (woot) on over my swim suit. And at the pool I saw one of girls from class that I sort of talk to/know.. (and acquaintance I guess) and she said that I have really pretty hair. ^_^ She didnt know before because its always up.

Well that was my 10 minute study break of the 6 oclock hour, so now back to gene disorders.... Which are some NASTY buggers. Sucks what on little substitution on a gene can do to you- that is if that mutation is compatible with life.

Much love and Happy St. Patricks day Late!
<3 Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment