Friday, March 6, 2009

Save me Jebus!

Holy crap... next test is on Monday. So lets start praying now... and sleeping for that matter. I have decided that I will be getting at least 7 hours of sleep a night this weekend. Once again- there is just so much to know and so little that I feel that I have mastered. Well I suppose I have 2 days to finish memorizing the things I dont know. And if I hadnt mentioned it before- I HATE memorizing things. HATE HATE HATE!!! (must be said like Mad Madame Mim) And if you dont know who Mad Madame Mim is- figure it out or I can not be your friend.

I definitely havent cried as much as I did before the last mini, but once again- I still have 2 days right. :-P
Well I need to study. Send me happy emails and of course PRAY!!! Grandpa Marty- I hope you still have a little prayer capital seeing as I'm going to need it.

Much Love!
Kristen
And this is a picture of my kitchen area... before it was clean, or the refridgerator was plugged in... hence the towel drying on its door. lol. I think this was after I went river tubing... yup.

1 comment:

  1. Today's the test! Tell me afterwards how you think it went. I'll bet you got some sort of an A.

    ReplyDelete