Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is there a calm after the storm?

I was just wondering... Everyone mentions the calm before the storm but what about afterwards? Because yesterday was definitely calm. I watched a movie (the punisher) and had some peanut butter MnMs (thanks mom!) and called people! It was nice getting to talk to everyone even though the connection was choppy. I guess you cant expect perfect calls from an internet voice over service.

As for my test- I did good again... by my calculations. Unofficially I got 4 As and 1 B this time... But that may change depending on what gets thrown out. Last time my grades went down, which needless to say I was not happy about. All I have to say is that the Eenie, Meenie, Minee Mo gods were with me during the test. :-) ...seriously (if you could see my test there were at least 3 where I had it narrowed down to 2 but then couldnt decide... so I did what anyone would do right??? maybe not. but it worked for me this time!

Its quite terrible really. How guilty I felt today about not studying yesterday... I'm conditioned to put in 11 hour days and when I dont I feel like a bum... oh well. What I did do though was figure out what channel VH1 was and watch some grade A reality show smut (which I shouldnt have because I am easliy addicted... Tila Tequila? count me in!) BUT!! watching VH1 made me realize that I loathe drag queens. Not because I dont agree with what they're doing- I could care less about that... but because those men make better looking ladies than half the girls I know. ITS NOT FAIR!!! oh well.. thats my rant on drag queens.

Other than that I had a huge day today filled with classes and I should be studying right now but I am so tired that its not even funny. And I shouldnt be tired because its only 730pm. Ugh. Well I have to at least attempt to get through all of the lectures again before I poop out in 2-3 more hours. Other than that I havent got much else.

Love ya!
~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment