Monday, March 9, 2009

Two down, two to go!

So the second mini was today... And really I'm just happy that its over. Anatomy was a bunch of crap. There were supposed to be only a few questions on the hand/upper arm. There was one hour on the hand and one hour on the joints of the upper limb and wrist... so that means that there should have been 2 to max 4 questions regarding that. WRONG! there were more like 6-8 on the upper limb- INCLUDING nerves of the upper arm... which should have not been on this test at all. Oh well. I think *crosses fingers* that I got those right... and considering that there were only 18 anatomy questions total.. I really needed to.

The rest of the test was really hit or miss... so I'll let ya'll know how I did when I get the scores back. I got my new pants in the mail today. One size smaller. YAY! Then after my test I was all pumped to go to the beach and go swimming, but it was definitely high tide so that was a big ole negatory on the swimming. Especially because I could see the undertoe swirls about 20 feet out. So I looked for sea shells and for pretty rocks. I found some conch shells (just the normal kind like we get from florida) plus one really big one that had a hole in it but was still cool. And some neat coral, but it smells funny so its still outside. :-P

I cooked some fish tonight- tuna- which was very very tasty. Quite a bit better than the stuff from a can. And then, well actually right now, I had some peanut butter MnM's. Which I must admit are very tasty.

Thats really all I've got for now. That and a whole new bracket of stuff to look forward to learning.

Hope all is well at home. Love you all.

<3 Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment