Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Answer- Its a soul eater

What is Anatomy? Thats CORRECT!!!! The first anatomy lab practical is tomorrow and man have I been studying that... I even made my mom (thanks btw) help me study the brachial plexus and axillary artery on the phone last night. Its hard to study that kind of stuff from a book, especially when the answers are all right there- for me it helps to talk stuff out. So thats what we did, and I knew that beast pretty darn well (only a few stumbles).

Me and Blerina are going into the lab one last time this afternoon- just to do a run through of everything, by this time cramming is useless- either you know it or you dont and you have tonight to work out the small details that you don't know well. This week has basically been entirely dominated by Histology- embryology to be more specific, and it is hard so I've been making sure that I still take notes on the packets each day so that I dont feel too overwhelmed come the weekend. Good news is that the weekend is almost here- only 2 more days... and then we have Monday off because its a national holiday called Carnival. Its supposed to be absolutely crazy, so I will probably be no where near the craziness and either cooped up in my apartment or the annex (unless I decide to go to the beach).

Powderpuff starts on Sunday- so I think I'll go and see what thats about here... aparently its a big deal, and I mix sports a bit so what the hell right?

Lastly, I did circuit training on Tuesday and that was pretty darn hard... my abs hurt, and so do alot of other things... well anyways, its time to take a PACE quiz so I've got to go.

~Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I should work out more often...I'd work out with you, but I'd be embarrassed when you outlift me in everything ;)

    I remember you mentioning the cat in BioII in comparison to this lab...could be fun right? No, I recall you mentioning how different it's going to be. What is a PACE quiz? And please do describe Carnival to us if you have the chance to witness it.

    ReplyDelete