Sunday, February 1, 2009

Its been awhile

So its been awhile since I posted, but thats because I have LOTS of stuff to do and limited time to do said stuff in. There is always something that I can be studying and when I stop I feel like I could be studying more... What I need to do is stop comparing myself to others (I have some friends that LIVE in the library- I consider an 18 hour day there living there), whereas I just try to put up a good 10-11 hours a day in. I have other things like eating and sleeping and trying to go to the gym that I need to do too.

My first test is in 8 days- February 9th and to be honest I'm quite freaked out by it. Only because since I study so much, if I bomb it, what do I change? I dont know. Just keep studying I guess. Hopefully once I jump this first educational, emotional, and mental hurtle my life will get a little better, but upper classmen have assured me that it doesnt. HA!

I did get to watch Nadal win the Australian Open today though- in the gym- I was multitasking. Then I tried to study more biochem and then spent 3.5 hours in the anatomy lab trying to learn that.

Now i need to study more biochem, histology, and anatomy. I was trying to make it so that I could possibly watch the superbowl but lets face it. That aint gonna happen.

I did buy a copy of Twilight today though. Apparently bootlegging is not illegal in Dominica. So when- notice i say WHEN i pass my first mini (so when i get the scores back) this will be my treat to myself.

Ross is just very stressful, and I'm very stressed... but the good news is so is everybody else.

Well like I said, I need to go study some more, and also hope hope hope that my package from home gets here tomorrow because this is my last day of toothpaste before I have to buy some. UGH. I just want that damn Crest to get here.

**also- sidenote- adding this after I posted this already... I really need a hug :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment