Thursday, February 12, 2009

Histo Histo Histo!

(of course you must be thinking brady bunch, because thats how I always say it :-D)

ummm... tomorrow is the first of 2 histology lab exams... I'm pretty sure I know my stuff for it, so lets hope that I ace this bad boy. Unfortunately I can not say that I feel anywhere near as confident for my first anatomy lab practical that is on Thursday... Anatomy will be dominating most of my weekend for sure... I cant let the other stuff slide though, so I will work on it as well, but I am in for some long days I can tell you that much.

And considering that my anatomy grade wasnt as high as I would have liked it to be (not a big enough buffer) I neeeeeeeeeeed to do well on it too. Ugh... just a big ole batch of ugh. So think of me next week and pray that all of the necessary anatomical stuff will be there when I need it.

~Kristen

1 comment: