Thursday, February 19, 2009

Make stupid mistakes in a lab practical day...

Well my first anatomy lab practical is now over, and I know that I made some pretty stupid mistakes... I mean come on. Just stupid little things- and then were was the stuff that I flat out didnt know. I better damn well have passed it... I did way to much second guessing myself, but we'll see when the grades come out I guess. Just shit. Thats how I feel about this whole thing... A big bunch of well I sure messed that up. Oh well.

Maybe I'm making something out of nothing and I did just fine. Like I said, well find out when the grades come out.

Other than that, a pretty uneventful day of more studying... actually I'm still not done watching class right now, so I have to finish that.

Just a big ole bunch of ugh... the more I look up answers on the internet, the more I know I got wrong... so just ugh

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment