Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life keeps going forwards

Well, school keeps going, yet I seem to be in the same spot that I started at. Its quite frustrating. I keep studying and studying and yet feel like I havent even scratched the surface of what I need to master for this first test, which is in 8 days!!!! AHHHH!! I hate this, and dont know what to do to fix it. Thats the worst part. I'm doing the same things I did last semester, but there is just so much more info this semester. Ugh.

In other news, Bela and I had people show up to our tutoring session and they thought we were great -well at least one did :-) . The tutor that I was going to go to today had absolutely NO SPOTS left in the room, so at least its not just me who thinks that second semester is hard.

I went to the market and bought some new things- "cherries" and "plums". They are fruit, but not cherries or plums... at least not like any kind I have seen in the states. But whatever the "plums" were, they were good. I also bought a watermelon, which I proceeded to drop back at my apartment and it split into 2 pieces and the ants are having a field day.

Other than that, my life is hard and sucky and August can not come soon enough.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA DICK!!!! (tomorrow)

<3 and miss everyone,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment