Saturday, May 23, 2009

So much to master in so little time

Well, its been one hell of first 2 weeks.... I've been studying all the time, and yet know nothing, which totally sucks. And then to add insult to injury, I have managed to catch a cold... awesome. So my plan of catching up and being a super studier this weekend were shattered. Instead of having a great productive day yesterday, my body revolted and I left the annex at 7 and was sleeping at 9pm. and then got up at 8. Now I have a tutoring session from 10-noon, and then a couple of my friends and I are going to the the anatomy lab to learn. And then later I will try to catch up with class related things. Ugh

Other than that, 2nd semester is living up to its reputation of being hard as hell. I can only hope that I can study enough before the first test, which is in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment