Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Happy Mothers Day momma and grandmas! I hope it was a lovely day. I used my last day off to sleep in till 9, then watch some TV, check in (so they know I'm on the island), and then I went snorkeling. I went out in front of campus by the old pier, and it was really neat. Too bad it was cloudy :-(, BUT the fish were still there. And I saw some really awesome sea urchins. They had spines that were about 8 inches long.

Otherwise, my week was full of nothing... and it was lovely. I watched lots of Starz. Last night, Game Plan and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian were on, so I popped my last bag of popcorn, made some crystal lite and watched away. And BTW (by the way), it bothered me that the characters in the Narnia movie all had different accents... I mean, whats that about! A Latino prince, British children, a Scottish dwarf, and others that were just weird.

See, like I said pretty boring right... but that will certainly change after tomorrow. Now, dont get me wrong... my life will most likely still be boring and filled with studying, but at least I will have a purpose again. Its good to have a purpose.

Thats all I've got to tell you right now.
LOVE YOU!!!
<3 Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment