Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Big Test Down

Mini 1 = over. My performance = not so hot. Sadly I calculated my grades and 2 are in the C range, one of those which is pretty low (which is close to failure here... A-B-C-Fail). We shall see when everything gets grieved and what not whether those improve or go down... hopefully they only get better.

Last night was super fun, and full of after Mini madness. I decided to spend the money I had gotten out of the bank earlier for laundry on alcohol, and make myself a sweet-tart (which is pretty much amazing). Needless to say, I drank the whole 2 liter over the course of the evening and had myself a really good time. I made a few new friends and made a whole lot of people laugh. I suppose its hard to tell who people really are when the only time you ever see them is studying. So letting loose was a shocker to some. :-) haha.

Other than that, the week prior was super uneventful, just studying like a mad woman, which didnt even pay off- sadly. *sigh* Today we have an 8 hour day of lecture, which I am watching from home. I went to the first 4 hours, and was just too tired, so I came home and took a nap- yet I'm still tired. The only thing I dont like about mediasite is this weird downtime between lectures... but hey, I'm getting something done. I hadnt wrote on here for a week +.

AND, today I got a parcel slip, so we'll have to see what I got, whether its the package my mom just sent, or one that I've been waiting for for over 3 months... Alright, I'm going to watch some more lecture :-), and then study... I have to be super on top of this shit so I dont get any more C's.... I do not like C's.

<3 Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment