Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This is going to suck...

3 days in to a new semester... and well, like my title says, its going to suck. Another class added to the 5 others we are already taking, and unfortunately, I have never had neuroanatomy before, so it is a brand new thing that I need to learn. super. I havent been as motivated as I should be these last few days, but I was sick in there so I feel a bit better now, which is good. I still havent figured out what made my stomach revolt, but I have narrowed it down to either coleslaw I made, or guavas... I have a bad feeling that its the coleslaw, which is sad, because I would have to throw it all out.

I will not be writing very much on here though... I have already decided that much. Only when I have time or something super interesting happened. I will try to keep a once a week update though.... maybe on Sunday or something. I dont know (I do like to take mental breaks though and this is perfect for one of those.)

Class so far is shitty. A bunch of memorization, which is basically my least favorite part. Right now I'm in the Annex studying and the police are here practicing for the Whitecoat ceremony. Its cool, but I would like quiet :-P.

I'm trying to get a schedule down that I can stick to too. Since we have that extra class, we now have more class-- so some days we have 8 hours of class.... booo. The tutor schedule aso isnt ready yet either. Hopefully the ones I went to last semester want to tutor again so I wont have to test drive any new tutors. Also- I get to be a tutor for 1st semester. It should be good, so long as the 2 hours out of m week doesnt drive me crazy.

Well, I need to get back to being studious. Far too much stuff already and I need to stay caught up, because falling behind in this semester is not an option because you wouldnt be able to come back from it.

Much love-
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Yes, don't fall behind my dear. Get your 8 hours of sleep, too!

    I'm back in Colo. after my stint in Calif. I had a super time, though. On Sunday, though, I didn't have a drink out of my hand for about 8 hours straight...and while there were some effects of the alcohol (namely a decent nap on the plane ride back), I certainly wasn't drunk. Damn sea-level. I had to spend most of today packing my room up...I have so much stuff. Now, the Air Force moves up to 10,000 lbs, and no one graduating out of here should have nearly that amount of stuff, but I still have a lot. The packers don't start working until 7:30 in the morning, but I'm going to get down there 2 hrs early for a spot. Everyone takes about 30-45 min to inventory their belongings and pack, so we want to be as close to the front of the line as possible, especially since the largest number of people are moving tomorrow! I'll be able to tell you how much stuff I packed up after that cuz they'll weigh it...and it won't be everything :-\

    Other than that, I've cut my summer wardrobe to 2 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of flip-flops, 4 pairs of shorts, 5 shirts, a pair of jeans and a jacket and less than a weeks worth of socks and undies...plus whatever I decide to buy while in HI, but that's what I'm living off of and traveling with I've decided. This will be difficult for me, but traveling light will be worth it I think, especially since I'm toting a sleeping bag to HI for a week on the beach. (It's called, "Phase I: Get Black" Hahaha).

    Alright, stay properly rested, keep eating well, and learn some island recipes that you can cook for me while you're at it ;-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete