Saturday, April 18, 2009

The worst is yet to come

Well, I havent gotten my official grades back yet for the test, but goodnews! I didnt fail anything. I actually got the same grade in biochem as I did last time... So all I can do now is study my butt off and pass the final- which should be pretty terrible. I'm realizing that I dont remember half of the stuff I learned 4 months ago :-/ crap. So thats all I'm saying today, and most likely until Tuesday.

Went to the market today, and bought some fresh pork. And by FRESH... I mean cut me off a piece of its leg with your machete please fresh. Thats cool though, pork is really hard to come by, so I bought 2 pounds and had a pork chop for lunch, which was a deliciously scrumptious change from tuna. And the 4th semester sale was today. I dont even remember how much I spent... probably 130-150 ECs... something around that, but now I have 3 new 3" binders, 3 new knives, a nice set of dishes, a folding clipboard book stand, and some Mister Clean magic erasers. And considering that the clipboard alone sells for 140EC in the bookstore, I made out like a bandit.

Must study more biochem now. My fear of failure is an allpowerfull drive. Its too bad that it comes with total emotional breakdowns and sadness too... so damn. I miss everyone soooo much and I hope you (the grandparents) enjoy the pictures my mother should be delivering to you soon. I just had them printed yesterday.

<3 Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kristen! Just keep swimming; just keep swimming; just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...that ^^ was from me. I forgot this other kid had signed onto his account and apparently didn't sign out. Don't get creeped out :)

    ReplyDelete