Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!






Happy Easter family and friends!



I found this comic funny, so hopefully you do too.


And the next one, is well, more for dad. haha
It reminded me of when he drew a picture on the TV sketch program we had of Easter Bunny roadkill...

Otherwise, I dont have much new to say. Nothing really very interesting happening. I cant wait until this term is over and I can relax and watch some TV!
But I cant relax just yet, because over 50% in my biochemistry grade, and 65% of my physiology grade have yet to happen (they will in these next two tests) so I really need to study them hard core, so I can do super well in them.
I am definitely in a time warp here though... Its really weird doing the same thing every day... and not to mention that the weather is pretty much the same every day too... weird.
Well, I need to study- ALOT. But at least I didnt go out on Friday and get drunk like many of the folks here, and then they wasted all of yesterday feeling like shit, so ha.
Anywho, Happy Easter.


<3 Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Yay not feeling like shit!
    I woke up drunk and went to class for the first time on Friday. It was unpleasant when I transitioned into not so drunk during first hour class.

    Then I did more drinking on Friday and didn't even get buzzed...I hate my tolerance. I have to mix in a beer now and again so that the liquor will move in on me. Otherwise for my size, I am remarkably tolerant anymore.

    ReplyDelete