Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Going with the KISS method today

Alright... I cant focus anymore on Pulmonary Physiology, so blog it is! (a short one though still, because I want to sleep a lot tonight)

I have 3 tests this week (2 lab practicals on Thursday and a Physio application session on Friday) so this will probably be it for posts till the weekend. After those 3 things, I have one last Mini, and then 4 days after that, the final... And then I should be a 2nd semester Med School student. Actually, its 2 weeks to the day. In 2 weeks, I will finally be able to take a much needed and deserved break.

I havent really done anything of much interest or importance other than make coleslaw and cucumber thingys... but they could have turned out better had a owned a measuring receptacle (I just used a coffee cup :-P ) Oh well, I will try to find a set of measuring cups at the main store, or wait and see if any 4th semesters have some.

Well, my eyes are telling me that its time to stop looking at the computer for the day and give reading/studying a break... and its only 9:30... early evening.

I cant wait until 2 weeks from now... and I cant wait even more for 3 days after that and my folks will get here. YAY!

<3 and Hugs to everyone! (Morris included this time)
~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment