Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well that sucked....

Oh dear Jesus, Mary and Joseph... That test was not only super sucky... but super hard and tricky too. I mean I studyed soooo hard for this test. I didnt take any days off, or slack off at all, and yet Biochemistry was TERRIBLE!!! I mean come on... I knew those gene disorders backwards and forwards, and instead of being straight forward, he had a question about an aborted fetus that had short limbs AND broken legs and pelvis... so I didnt know whether he was referring to Osteogenesis Imperfecta (the broken bones) or Achondroplasia (the short limbs)... I think I picked the second, but other students say the OI can also have short limbs. Just shit-tastic.

I am just upset about this right now I dont even know what to do with myself. I went to the gym to try and relieve some stress, but was still sad and mad. So I had planned it out. I was going to go home and call my mom and just let off some steam and I open my door and flip the switch to turn on my kitchen light, and the power is out. AHHHHHHH!!! So no phonecall home :-(

I just really hope that I didnt bomb this test too bad... I am FREAKING OUT!!!!! I would be so upset to make it this far and then fail in the end. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness... this is all very bad.

But good news- I got both Easter Cards from the grandparents today, THANKS! and I got a package, but I dont know what it is yet. I will tomorrow when I pick it up ^_^

Now back to badnews... we wont know what our grades are on this test (or be able to calculate them) until Monday... so I have to go all weekend in angst and not knowing where I should put my focus... I will just put my money on biochemistry and physiology... because I dont think I did too hot. AND more bad news... there are only 25 questions per subject on the final, and biochem and physiology are both worth 30% of your final grade, which means that you can NOT afford to miss many... Oh dear Jesus... just jesus... FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

I'm done... going to watch some movies.

<3 Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment