Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Le' Tired

And no amount of napping can fix it. But I dont nap... or at least not intentionally. But I shouldnt need a nap, I have gotten lots of sleep the past few days. Maybe thats why I'm tired. Who knows... all I know is that my brain is trying super hard to remember all of the information that I am trying to cram into it, and I think its trying to tell me it needs a break. To which I reply- Dammit brain! You can have a break in 3 weeks!!! But not right now! Now shut up and remember things. Perhaps the fact that I am having conversations with body parts shines some light on the stress we are under... and perhaps I am slightly mental.

Didnt do anything interesting today... Went to the anatomy lab for 2 hours... I think about 4-5 more in there and I will be set for Thursday (which is our 2nd and last practical of the term)... Histology also has a lab practical that day. joy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it was lovely. I'm glad you liked the flowers. I didnt want to send them through eflowers because then you would have had to make the bouquet yourself, so I ordered locally :-) because I love you!

I forgot to mention this before, but my neighbor and I talked two days ago (so I guess you wouldnt have known anyways because my home internet had been out for those two days....) but his wife is going to school here, so he has lots of free time to do whatever... Like make spear guns for spear fishing. Seriously... He McGivered 2 of them here and goes fishing out in front of campus... its nuts! But he did say I could borrow one whenever I wanted to maybe I will have to try my hand at spear fishing :-P ha.

Below is a picture of me and my crawdads... or mini lobsters. They were HUGE!!! But also very tasty.

Photobucket

Well I need to study some more.. I have sufficiently avoided it for about half an hour by doing this. :-)

Once again, Happy Birthday Mom!

<3 Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Those crawdads are huge. I've seen and once spent a week or two catching crawdads, but nothing like those. Those are freaking me out. Things like that shouldn't exist.

    ReplyDelete