Thursday, June 25, 2009

Holy Crap Mini 2 is almost here!

I reiterate the title of this post- HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! See its important because I bolded it, made it red, changed the font, AND its italics. Its on July 6th, so I cant promise any updates before then, unless I can not take studying anymore and perhaps something cool happened, but honestly- I dont see that happening until AFTER the mini, so ugh.

Biochemistry is a freaking beast, and well I realized that Histo is worth 30% on this test and I dont know it... HA! and I dont know Physio either which is like 25%, so I need to get my ass in gear. srsly. The good news is that if I can master Histo- I have also mastered Physio and vice versa because they overlap nicely, which is good.

In un-school related news- I have lost A LOT of weight. I mean by the time I come back home there is a very good chance that I will hit triple digit loss. :-D yay! Went to body tracker today and I was 225- once again- YAY!!!!!!! Thats only 5 pounds away from my goal of being classified as just overweight- which would make me super duper freaking happy. And 3 people told me I was pretty yesterday, and one said that I was going to be dangerous if I keep getting skinnier (think of it- me? Kristen? dangerous... muah haha- boys watch out :-P)

Otherwise- here is some current news, its someones birthday and there is cake here and it smells really good, but since I am not this persons friend, I can not eat her cake :-( sad. But good? for me in the long run? no- its just sad- I like cake.

Thats really all I've got.

Much love! <3
~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment