Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Study study study


Hey hey hey! Been studying... like usual haha... what else do I do? Well, seeing as June seems to be the month of birthdays- Happy Birthday Grandma Corrine (two days ago) and Happy Birthday Grandma Greta today!!!- I made cake. Today was also Bela's birthday, so I made a chocolate cake for her. That was a task. My oven does not have numbers on it.... just: Alta, M. Alta, Media, M. Baja, and Baja... so I guessed that 350 was right around M. Alta and it turned out just fine.

I cant remember what I wrote last time, but since then I got a haircut. It's "medium" so says Mike, I feel like its short, but I like it, and thats all that matters.

I'm going out to dinner tonight with Bela for her birthday, so I am trying to get all my lecture stuff done, but I find myself looking more at anatomy, because the lab practical is on Friday and I need an A on it... because I got a C on the test. boooo! The worst part is that the lab has been absolutely PACKED with people lately, and that the bodies look terrible. I cant find anything, and the havent been sprayed down when students are looking at them, which leads to them looking dry and quite frankly like beef jerky. A smelly nasty human jerky- ewww. I wish students had more respect for the bodies, but alas- they dont.

Well, back to studying. Hopefully dinner is awesome. We are going to the Iguana Cafe, which everyone says is amazing. We shall see.

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment