Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On to week 2

Well its now Wednesday of week 2 and I'm still alive. I'm working on my anxiety issues and trying to get into a good groove for me that involves all the things that need to happen- study, eat, sleep, and me time. All I seem to do is study and yet I still worry all the time about what if its not enough. Hopefully after the first test- which is in 3 weeks, well 2 and a half now, I'll either feel a lot better or way worse- I'm shooting for feeling a lot better.

On the menu for today is 2 Gross anatomy lectures, then a Histology lecture, a DPS lecture and then anatomy lab. And thats just the class part- which will last until about 5- then I need to find time to eat and study and throw in some exercise as well.

My apartment is still smelly, but since basically all I do there is shower and sleep, it doesnt bother me too much.

I went river tubing this weekend, which was really fun. We each had individual intertubes and had to don lifejacket (of course) but also helmets, because there were sections of some pretty sweet rapids. I laughed a whole lot and would definitely do it again.

I think that I found the place where I'll be studying for the majority of this first semester- a building called the Annex- which is where all of the first semesters have class. Its a huge building that is a whole lot less populated as the library for studying so its quieter, which I like.

Well its time for class and I need to get organized. I dont know how often my posts will come, but I'll try to stay fairly up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment