Friday, January 9, 2009

More stuff to work out

So apparently I never sent my official official transcript from Augie to here... the one with my English credits on it. So now I need to work that out, which sucks. I'll have have them fax it over, but I dont think that Augie is even back in session quite yet so I'm not at all sure. hmmmm. I stood in line for another hour today to "check in" apparently thats the only way they have of knowing if you are for sure on the island. Whatever. But good news is that I got my check from student loans- which have rates of 6.8% and 8.5% interest. So I need to figure out how much money I will actually need to live and then funnel all of the rest back. There is no point of paying interest on money I'm not really using.

My new adventure is finding shoes... going to see if Amazon ships for free here- otherwise USPS is the only type of box that I can actually get to arrive on campus and not have to pay a taxi driver to go and get for me.

My school address is
Kristen Krakovec
Ross University School of Medicine
P.O. Box 266
Roseau
Commonwealth of Dominica
West Indies

A mouthful I know. The weird thing is that the school is actually in Picard, so that is why I would have to pay someone to retrieve it if it is sent through UPS or whatnot.

Thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment