Sunday, July 18, 2010

Are we done yet?

So 5th semester drags on.... getting close to the end though. Lets just do well with the rest of the semester exams and whatnot, which conveniently are all within this last 3 weeks. (NOTE SARCASM).

Just got done with a 2 week ER rotation, which was 3- 11 hour sessions in the hospital. Note to self- if I decide to go into ER make sure you a) have a good pair of shoes or b) can sit when you write about the patient. To much standing.

Now, I'm just studying for the final (which can be on anything) and gearing up for the Physical Exam test that I have in a week. What I need to do is practice, but Bela is never around, so I suppose I will substitute a pillow for her... not too much difference really, and practice that way. I need to do well on that to off set my not so stellar mid term and paper performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment