Saturday, July 24, 2010

2 weeks and counting

PE exam- DONE. Thats 20% of my grade that I know is a 90 or above, so that sortof levels out my average midterm performance. Now for the other 50% that is still yet to be determined.... Let me whine for a moment, but is that not insane!?!?! 70% of our grades is still up in the air and the semester ends on August 6th. That is absolutely nutty.

Anyhow- I have one rotation left and it turns out that its in pediatrics. Hopefully that will go well. (I actually hope that the doctor wont want us there the whole week so I can go visit my mom and dad, but either way- lets hope for something). Nothing much as to add to the list of stuff I am doing. I am studying so I can get through this semester, and then I will study some more so I can rock the NBME comprehensive exam, so then I can (you guessed it) come home and study some more for the USMLE 1. *sigh*

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment