Saturday, November 21, 2009

Its the final countdown!

>>>Insert cheesy music here<<<

Well, its that time... finally. Less than one month and I'll be HOME!!!! woot woot!!! Not much has happened here that is worth mentioning besides from these few points.

Today was the Powderpuff game. I had gone to one practice and one practice only because I needed to study (this semester is kicking my butt). So needless to say I was a little rusty, but whatever. Sadly, I ended up getting jacked in the face by this crazy ass girl that was playing on the other team... right in the jaw by her elbow, so the next play we met again and I headbutted her in the face. It was all to much, and I ended up leaving before it was over because I was so mad with how it was being played and ref'ed, so I dont know how it ended, but I think we lost. Which is pretty sad because the 3rd and 4th semester team hasnt lost a game in years. hahahaha!

Other news, I finally saw some roadkill today that was not a centipede, or a land crab- a cow finally got pummeled. As sadistic as that sounds, let me inform you- people here drive like freaking maniacs, and the cows roam free, and walk, and poop, and do whatever they want wherever they want- including the road. It was only a matter of time. My theory (because it was a calf that was dead) is that the car saw the big momma cow and swerved to miss it, and then took out the baby. BUT the roadkill cow- which was there at 7:11 am, was gone when I came back from the market at 7:41 am, so I will not be buying anything at the food shacks that is beef in the near future.

Thats all I've got now. Got to study for some practicals in ICM and Behavioral Sciences... the classes that we actually get to touch people and feel and listen for problems.

~Kristen
25 days


Picture guide: 1) My best attempt at an "angry" face. 2) My name: Discostick #99. 3) My personal favorite... my what the hell just happened picture... The blonde girl on the top of the pile is playing defense on the other team and started before our QB hiked the ball, so I didnt even move to stop her, but I didnt have to- because she collided with another played on her team. They hit each other so hard, the blonde on top came out with 2 huge gashes on her face most likely requiring stitches. Serves you right.






No comments:

Post a Comment