Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fighting to stay above water

OK, so that test was hard... whatever I've said about any test before this one- forget it. This test wins for the hardest test I have ever taken, and well, I bombed it. Bad. So, here to fore, I now need A's on all the rest of the tests to get to the next semester, so no more even little breaks for this girl... only books. Books morning noon and night. And then when I'm sick of studying I'll study some more.

Good news is that I got one last hoorah before the devastation of grades came out: which was a halloween party hosted by one of the campus charity groups. Bela, Kim (one of my other friends), and I went as trailer trash. Oh yeah. I was pregnant trailer trash to boot. Anyways, we ended up winning best group. :) And I'll have you all know that I coordinated this dressing so at least I'm good at something. haha. Whats awesome though- is that we one a 2 night stay at the Picard Beach Cottages, which are at the beach practically right on campus and they are where some of the actors/other people involved in filming Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean stayed while they were here filming.

I probably wont be posting very often till I get home due to me having to study my arse off... but if something interesting happens I'll let ya'll know. Sad news was now I cant do powderpuff: no time to practice... but they need girls on the line so bad they said I could just come for the game and play- so rock on!

~Kristen
38 days




No comments:

Post a Comment