Friday, October 9, 2009

Moving on

OK, so since my last post let me think what has happened..... not much really.

Mini one was Monday, and I came out feeling pretty good about it except for one subject so I was all pumped. THEN we figured out grades and my pumped-ness totally disappeared. :-( My personal worst test here. I didnt fail anything, but I sure didnt excel at anything either. I think my problem is that I have a problem being average. I hate C's. Ugh.

Moving on from that, its only going to get worse, so I need to up my studying somehow. (The "how" part is the part I'm still working on). I do know that I still am going to take some me time which should be awesome. For example- Sunday I'm going to Champagne Bay and Scott's head to go snorkeling. I'm going with Bela (of course) through Wellness club. The whole trip cost 10ec which is less than 4US. THEN next Saturday we are going "Canyoning". It should be super duper awesome. It involves dawning a wet suit and harness and repelling off Mountains, through waterfalls into lakes etc. Woot Woot!

Really, I need to cheer up and get going, but its hard when all your going is just more studying- hence the bit of fun that I am determined to mix in in the next 2 weekends.

HOME IN 68 DAYS!!!!

~Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I am sooo jealous of the me time you're taking. Those both sound like things I would love doing. How long is the school there? I need to figure out a time when you'll spend break there and I can come visit you instead :)

    ReplyDelete