Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome to Miami

So big news, I'm going to MIAMI for 5th semester!!!!!!! (once I get through the hell that is shaping out to be 4th semester). Instead of dealing with the application process and selection nonsense for Michigan and the insecurity of not knowing if you'll even get in, Bela and I (convinced by our friend Jon) will be living together in a super nice townhouse/condo thing. Its called Ludlam Point, and its located in the Coral Gables area. You can check out what they rent out here. We will be staying in "The Beacon" model- 2 bed 2 bath, that will be fully furnished, water and electricity included, with a washer and dryer for $1000 each per month... which is pretty darn cheap unless you wanted to rent a room in somebodies house. They even allow dogs of any sizes! But I will most likely end up just adding to my fish collection because they are soooo much easier.

The next mini is in a week, so its once again crunch time. But the weekend after the mini is jam packed with events- the 4th semester banquet, Splash Bash, and more I'm sure. All I can say currently is that we are all feeling the pressure, and are having to dig deep down inside to muster the will to keep studying. It is BRUTAL! That being said, I am going to continue to study, or at least try to.

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment