Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm BAAACK!

Well I made it back to island safe and sound. There were a few minor hitches in the initial travels... ie I had to magically make 30 pounds disappear from my checked bag before they could go on the plane. Needless to say I had a very very heavy carryon. So far we have already had 27 hours of class plus ICM endeavors, and we all already feel behind, but still are going out this weekend because it will be the only one where we can "afford" it timewise. So yesterday our little group went out to dinner, and on Sunday Bela and I with other various friends are going river tubing. Then my social life is no more. :(

Disney world was a lot of fun, just as it should be. I dont really know what to say about it, but that it was a very good idea, and I'm glad we went, but it was pretty chilly. I had to bought another sweatshirt, and wore a hat and gloves the whole time, but compared to -2.... 45 is great.

Here are some pictures of the various excursions.







No comments:

Post a Comment